Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: How long to know if progesterone is going to be tolerated  (Read 774 times)

Flossieteacake

How long to know if progesterone is going to be tolerated
« on: February 14, 2022, 11:56:41 AM »

Each time I am on progesterone I feel unwell. I have been on 2 destrogel for 1 week along with 25 estrogen. I am now starting to have a low mood and feel fatigue. Does anybody know if this could improve in time or this is a sign it is not going to be something I can tolerate? When I was on femseven conti I became suicidal so I am anxious not to become that low again.

Nik2502

Re: How long to know if progesterone is going to be tolerated
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2022, 08:40:06 AM »

I’m severely progesterone intolerant but I persevered with Provera and after a couple of months the low mood passed.
I was previously on utrogestan which made me a suicidal wreck.
I would give it a little more time and see how you get on x

Perinowpost

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2022, 09:22:37 AM »

I too am severely progesterone intolerant, and have tried everything currently available (apart from cyclogest which I’m going to trial next). For me it never gets better until prog is withdrawn, and the only regime I can tolerate is the shortest duration possible x

Flossieteacake

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2022, 09:38:34 AM »

Thank you both for replying. I did not take it this morning as yesterday I was so depressed and I could not bare it. I notice my mood has lifted a bit today. I appreciate both your replies.