Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Hi  (Read 924 times)

Libherbie70

Hi
« on: February 07, 2022, 03:35:12 PM »

Hi my name is Libby and I'm new to the forum I just want some advice on taking my estrogen daily and my utrogestan for 12 days and the confusion between days 15 and 26 all this is new to me  having the menopause is driving me mad so that's why I  started taking HRT  only been on it a week so I don't know any effects of anything at the moment any advice gratefully received my main question is whether I can just take the utrogestan on the 1st of the 12th of the month regardless of how many days are in the month, or do I have to stick to that confusing 28-day cycle. As my periods were still every few months.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2022, 04:56:00 PM »

It's Trial and Error as well as confusing  ::)

:welcomemm:  hopefully someone will be along with advice!. Keeping a mood/food/symptom diary may be useful.  Browse round.

Dotty

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2022, 10:27:56 AM »

Yes you can just take the Utrogestan on days 1-12 of every month if your menstrual cycle is irregular , but you may get breakthrough bleeding until you settle into the regime xx

Libherbie70

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2022, 03:55:58 PM »

I know this is probably a dumb question but what do you mean by breakthrough bleeding? I thought if I took the utrogestan between the 1st and the 12th I should have a period on the 15th I don't know ,any advice gratefully accepted!

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2022, 04:35:50 PM »

Nowt is dump etc. here  ::).  If U don't ask you won't find out .  However, I can't help with an answer  :-\