Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Raised Lump on Thigh with Evorel 100 Patch.  (Read 742 times)

Fleur902

• First Flush
Raised Lump on Thigh with Evorel 100 Patch.
« on: January 31, 2022, 07:40:00 PM »

Hello, looking for some advise please. I have changed my HRT from Evorel Sequi to Evorel 100 and Uteogestan 100 daily. I am nearly 3 months in and feel so much better. No menstrual migraines which were my biggest issue and anxiety. However, on my left thigh I have a raised lump that has come up where I put my patch. It is alittle tender to touch, has anyone else experienced this ? I have gained loads of weight aswell. I am the biggest I have ever been. Should I swap to gel ? Thank you for any advice.

Flossieteacake

Re: Raised Lump on Thigh with Evorel 100 Patch.
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2022, 08:22:59 PM »

I had a raised red mark from femseven patch. I just tried putting the patches on different areas to give the skin a break. It is not pleasant but it is wonderful the patches are helping your other symptoms.

Nas

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2022, 08:23:10 PM »

I was on the evorel 75  for over a year and developed a nasty red raised rash on my bum cheeks.

Together with the rash and the bleeding continuously, I’ve ditched the patch for tablets. Plus I was getting sick of the  unsightly black glue marks on my skin.

It’s all swings and roundabouts in my view.
If the patch alleviates the majority of your symptoms, I would stick with it.
Messing with hormones, is lethal in my view.

Taz2

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2022, 10:43:26 PM »

Do you put the patch on the same place each time Fleur?

Fleur902

• First Flush
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2022, 09:38:21 PM »

I change thighs each time I put a patch on. One thigh is fine and on the  other it is like a raised area the size of my closed hand. It doesn’t look bruised just slightly raised and I do move the patches around. Is the thigh the best place ? Thank you for answering x

Taz2

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2022, 10:11:00 PM »

I put mine on my buttock towards the top if that makes sense. Some women are allergic to the adhesive but I think that usually causes an itchy rash.  :-\