Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Cressida Dick stands down (Report on Parties at Downing Street)  (Read 2397 times)

sheila99

Re: Cressida Dick stands down (Report on Parties at Downing Street)
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2022, 06:22:53 PM »

Perhaps they thought it was wasting police time. If they investigated all lockdown rule breakers they'd do nothing else for the next 10 years.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2022, 06:37:12 PM »

That's not an excuse though  :-\.  It looks like 1 Rule for them, the rest of us get fined. 

Gnatty

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2022, 07:42:37 AM »

The whole rotten lot at No 10 and his rotten cabinet should go! Our country has become a laughing stock and I'm ashamed of our government. I thought becoming a politician was supposed to be vocational, like becoming a doctor or a teacher - You wanted to make the country a better place for all not just your rich twatty mates.

Aprilflower

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2022, 07:59:17 AM »

The whole rotten lot at No 10 and his rotten cabinet should go! Our country has become a laughing stock and I'm ashamed of our government. I thought becoming a politician was supposed to be vocational, like becoming a doctor or a teacher - You wanted to make the country a better place for all not just your rich twatty mates.

Well said Gnatty.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2022, 09:54:19 AM »

It won't be much better if the other side/s get in  :'(.  Gone are the days when Politicians worked for the best of the country, our local MP would visit my parents for a cuppa on his rounds - and not simply at election time.  He really did put 'pastoral' to work.  In those days we all knew each other ........ they didn't have flats in London either!

I dread the next Election.  I don't think is any one that I would trust with a chocolate fire guard  :-\

Ju

« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2022, 11:49:46 AM »

So agree with you Kathleen..... Boris won't ever resign, he will wait to be pushed out....and we put our trust into him and the Government....most of us followed the rules....dealing with lockdown out in the middle of nowhere and dealing with the Perimenopause was tough....  :tulips2:
Pages: 1 [2]