Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: No bleed after Utrogestan?  (Read 747 times)

Cookie25

No bleed after Utrogestan?
« on: January 24, 2022, 09:13:53 PM »

Hi Ladies

I'm peri, on 4 pumps oestrogel and 12 days per month 200mg utrogestan.

I've been getting a monthly bleed on schedule but I felt awful, low mood and exhausted on my November bleed so took the decision to miss out my December utrogestan as my bad days would have landed on Christmas. That went fine, but now I've had my January utrogestan cycle and 4 days after finishing it I feel awful but still no bleed!

It was also my first month of using the utrogestan marginally if that makes a difference? I stuck with 200 per night though?

I'm so cross with myself for mucking up my cycle and not sure how to fix it now?

Any advice greatly appreciated ladies  :-*
Thanks
Cookie
Xxxxx

Cookie25

Re: No bleed after Utrogestan?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2022, 10:43:14 PM »

Typo - it should read that I'm using the utrogestan vaginally!

Still no bleed today, headachey, swollen tummy and extreme exhaustion.

Cookie
Xxxxx

Turkish delight

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2022, 10:53:22 AM »

Hia,

I know how you feel, my utro cycle started during xmas too :/
I wouldn't think of missing it as an option though and don't think you will going forward now either. Maybe it is to do with the change in the way you're taking it.
Even if I started a bleed on day 8 of Utro which happened a lot with me, the ppl here and the party line is to carry on until the 12 days are up for obvious reasons. Not sure there's much that can be done now, hang in there, feel better soon.

See what others say.

Cookie25

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2022, 10:14:13 PM »

Thanks Turkish delight for your reply  :-*

Well at last my bleed started today and wow by evening I was in so much pain. It's a little easier now after ibuprofen and paracetamol so I'm hoping I drop off to sleep before the pain returns.

Yes indeed I certainly won't skip a cycle again! I really hope I'm not going to be troubled monthly because I now feel my mood dips and I feel worse on the utrogestan than I did before?

I'd love to hears others experiences too.
Thanks
Cookie
Xxxxx