Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Struggling with perimenopause  (Read 7629 times)

Curlygirl

Re: Struggling with perimenopause
« Reply #75 on: February 19, 2022, 11:42:37 AM »

Libherbie70 I’m so glad that it’s working for you. I’ve not had any hot flushes ….. yet. I’m 53 in July so started all this a bit later than some of the ladies on here. Hopefully yours will get much better soon for you.

Cara999 🤞and I hope you get some relief once you start yours soon xx

ConfusedAboutHRT

• 51, peri, 75mg estrogel, mirena coil in situ
« Reply #76 on: February 20, 2022, 10:02:03 AM »

I’m so sorry to hear others struggling like this.  The anxiety and sleeplessness is the worst for me. The trembling is distressing too but honestly I’d put up with anything else if I could just get rid of the anxiety. I too am plagued by health anxieties. I’m becoming quite obsessive about every change and fretting.  I’m stopping myself from going down the rabbit warren of getting x,y and Z checked because it’s just fuelling my anxiety. I’m really trying to focus on good health rather than worrying about ill health but it’s very difficult. My very best wishes. P

Curlygirl

« Reply #77 on: February 20, 2022, 11:12:13 AM »

Confusedsbouthrt the anxiety is the worst for me too at the moment. I am exactly the same as you. Every little thing freaks me out. We know it’s not logical but the anxiety takes over. I’m 53 and still having regular periods although they have become much lighter over the last 6 months and even this causes me anxiety. It’s the worst feeling but we know that we can come on here and we’re not alone. Big hugs to you xx

Vicky81

« Reply #78 on: February 21, 2022, 10:54:08 AM »

i am struggling also with bad anxiety. Never had it prior to August last year when docs gave me antidepressants. I now take Sertaline 50mg and have only just started Femoston 2/10. I hope this helps and Curlygirl - please do keep me informed as to how the gel and patches work for you (especially with having anxiety like me)

Vicky xx

Curlygirl

« Reply #79 on: February 22, 2022, 02:04:44 PM »

Vicky81 the anxiety is the worst. I had a very bad day yesterday with it, not so bad today.

Oh I hope the HRT helps you.

I’ve not been on mine for very long so not noticed any difference yet, but we will see how it goes

I’ve never suffered from proper anxiety before and it’s just awful.

All started for me in July of last year when my periods suddenly got lighter and appearing anything from 19 - 27 days apart. I haven’t missed one yet. I am waiting for this month still but only on day 21 today. Look forward to the day that I actually miss one

Hugs to you and hope all goes well 🤞❤️

Curlygirl

« Reply #80 on: February 22, 2022, 02:07:37 PM »

Cara999 how are you doing lovely?

When is your appointment for your HRT?  Must be getting close now xx

Cara999

« Reply #81 on: February 22, 2022, 05:05:34 PM »

Curlygirl 4th March my appt. I'm having some relief from the vaginal estrogen cream thank the lord!!

How are you feeling....I knownits early days but do u feel any better, any side effects xxx

Vicky81

« Reply #82 on: February 22, 2022, 06:33:17 PM »

Awww thanks curlygirl

I will let you know how I get on....I've been precibed the gel now....and testosterone gel too. I will take progesterone by tablet from 1st April. Keep in touch honey xxx

Curlygirl

« Reply #83 on: February 23, 2022, 05:57:28 AM »

Cara999 not long to wait now then

Oh thank god you’re getting some relief at last downstairs so glad for you

To be honest I don’t feel any different at the moment, but like we said it’s early days. No side effects just yet but maybe they will come, I’m not sure

Let me know how you get on lovely xx

Curlygirl

« Reply #84 on: February 23, 2022, 06:00:50 AM »

Vicky81 oh I hope the gel works for you I really do, please let us know how you get on

At least we have each other on here and don’t feel so alone. That makes me feel better when I have a bad day, knowing everyone on here is there for me if I need them

I will keep in touch lovely xx

Curlygirl

« Reply #85 on: February 23, 2022, 06:05:51 AM »

My anxiety is so bad this week, I’m still waiting to see if a period comes this month and even that is causing me to be anxious.

It’s just never ending

Much love to you all ❤️

Flossieteacake

« Reply #86 on: February 23, 2022, 08:45:25 AM »

My anxiety is so bad this week, I’m still waiting to see if a period comes this month and even that is causing me to be anxious.

It’s just never ending

Much love to you all ❤️

Hello Curlygirl. I am sorry to hear you are feeling anxious. It is not nice not knowing when your period will arrive. You have not been on HRT for very long and it takes time to adjust. In the meantime please be gentle with yourself.

Curlygirl

« Reply #87 on: February 23, 2022, 10:31:49 AM »

Flossieteacake ❤️

Hope you are doing ok? Xx

Cara999

« Reply #88 on: February 23, 2022, 10:47:10 AM »

Curlygirl so sorry your having an anxious week love ❤. I wonder if perhaps HRT makes things slightly worse before they get better. Here's hoping.

It feels amazing to be able to sit down properly and not be so uncomfortable as I have been and my knickers don't feel like they are chaffin 🤣.

Hope your feeling a little less anxious soon 😘 xxx

Curlygirl

« Reply #89 on: February 23, 2022, 12:32:48 PM »

Cara999 thank you lovely. It’s just awful this week is. You maybe right there about getting worse before getting better. I will have to see how things so I suppose

I’m so glad that you are much more comfortable now ❤️
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]