Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Author Topic: Dizziness - perimeno or vaccination  (Read 997 times)

Wombat

Dizziness - perimeno or vaccination
« on: January 16, 2022, 11:43:20 PM »

After I had Covid a few months ago, a week or so later I started to get vertigo type symptoms, especially noticeable when I moved my head off the pillow first thing in the morning. This lasted a few weeks. I had my booster jab a week ago and have the same thing now. I don’t know if this has anything to do with Covid or the jab, or whether it’s more to do with hormonal fluctuations. I’ve also had really swollen breasts recently and have regularly had that horrible feeling when you’re just dropping off to sleep and I suddenly wake/gasp for air. Anyone else had this???? I’m taking a low dose estradot patch following a hysterectomy a year ago (kept ovaries) (been on it for about 5 months.

Kiwi Fran

• First Flush
Re: Dizziness - perimeno or vaccination
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2022, 04:50:48 AM »

I have heard the  jab can mess with periods and hormones so yes, it could be that, could also just be hormones (the hours before my period was due I sometimes would get vertigo and have to lay down, always resolved the second it arrived) or an iron deficiency?  As for gasping for air, could be a sleep apnea thing.  Hubby forgets to breathe when falling asleep, worse on back, wakes up and gasps in some air. 

Sounds like a lot going on and one time so hard to break down. Sorry I can’t be of more help.

Aprilflower

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2022, 09:41:55 AM »

I had the Moderna booster about seven weeks ago and it certainly messed me up.  Felt unwell for two weeks after and still have spells of light headedness and palpitations.

Also having joint and muscle inflammation, which started directly after the jab.  Will absolutely not be having a fourth.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2022, 10:01:15 AM »

Hopefully we won't require a 4th until next year.

I hate vertigo, I know when I open my eyes in the morning that it's there  >:( and I daren't move  :-\.  It might be worth reporting on the yellow card system, the more reports the more research can be done. 

Wombat

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2022, 10:19:44 AM »

Thanks all. And yes I think I’ve had enough of the jabs for now. My palpitations are definitely worse since my booster along with anxiety. Hard to know if this is all subconscious worry or a direct side effect.

Polpringle

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2022, 09:54:22 PM »

I had the Moderna booster about seven weeks ago and it certainly messed me up.  Felt unwell for two weeks after and still have spells of light headedness and palpitations.

Also having joint and muscle inflammation, which started directly after the jab.  Will absolutely not be having a fourth.

This ☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2022, 09:55:58 AM »

We do have choices.  The government will have to explain really well why any more jabs are required B4 I go for the 4th even though I've been fine each time.