Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: 3 months on Oestrogel and utrogestan but no period  (Read 771 times)

Dollparts1971

• First Flush
3 months on Oestrogel and utrogestan but no period
« on: January 13, 2022, 06:54:05 PM »

Hello. I'm a newbie here. Used this site for info but never posted. I'm 50 and still have my womb. Never had kids. I've been taking cerazette contraceptive (mini pill) for many years. My GP has prescribed oestrahgel 2 pumps and utrogetsan 200mg 3 months ago. After 6 weeks I increased to 4 pumps. Night sweats not as bad now bur still have bladder issues  particularly urgency. Im concerned that I havent had a period. Should I be worried? I'm still taking my contraceptive which is taken continuously without a break, so I didnt get periods before hrt. GP told me to carry on with cetazette. I take the utrogestan 12 days a month. Appreciate any advice. I should be having a review with GP soon.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: 3 months on Oestrogel and utrogestan but no period
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2022, 07:13:59 PM »

Hi!  is there any info in the leaflet in the box, mayB ask your local phramcist?

As for dryness: as oestrogen levels drop the body may become dry: inside and out; skin, scalp, vagina, deep in the ears, eyes, nostrils ........

Browse round.  Make notes ;-)