Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Carlson Labs Key E suppositories/Balance Activ pessaries  (Read 973 times)

Haydo

Carlson Labs Key E suppositories/Balance Activ pessaries
« on: December 22, 2021, 08:19:18 PM »

Does anyone have any experience of using the Carlson Labs Key E suppositories or Balance Activ pessaries?  I’ve done a 2 week reload of vagifem, as I was becoming very sore, and I’m wondering if it would help to use either of the above in between the vagifem as things still feel a bit parched! 

Joaniepat

Re: Carlson Labs Key E suppositories/Balance Activ pessaries
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2021, 10:17:45 PM »

I have never used vitamin E products, but quite liked the Balance Activ Moisture Plus. (Don't need them now  though  :).)
JP x

Jasmine20

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2021, 12:48:04 PM »

Hi Haydo

I've tried both.

In terms of which was most effective, I think the Carlson one helped me most but definitely one to insert in bed as it starts to melt very quickly. It can start to melt in warmer weather but it's otherwise it's fine (I keep the box in the fridge most of the time though).

I'm also trying a CBD and coconut oil product from a brand called Foria - it's called their 'Intimacy Oil' and it is pricey but comes in a large bottle and you only need a few drops.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2021, 02:17:59 PM »

Carry on with the 'vagifem' nightly, occasionally inserting an extra dose mid-afternoon.  As well as a recognised moisturiser i.e. Bees, Slyc, KY Jelly or the other that I can't remember  ::). Do U have oestrogen to apply on the labia every night which can make a huge difference.

Haydo

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2021, 11:50:53 AM »

I already use ovestin externally.  I react badly to all the moisturisers.  I thought I had found the answer with Olive & Bee but that has started to irritate me too.    I’m thinking I’ll try the Carlson one, as if it suits me I’m thinking it will help moisturise me externally too as it melts.  I’ll make a note of the Foria in case I don’t get on with the Carlson.  Thanks Jasmine.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2021, 11:52:22 AM »

Isn't it Trial and Error  >:(.  Slap that 'ovestin' on as much as you like, after your bath - lay on a warmed towel, apply and rest.  Then apply some more.  KY Jelly helps my labia if nothing else is to hand.  It may well be that some are too drying, 'soaks in immediately' probably is contra-indicative?