Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Some advice on Utrogestan withdrawal  (Read 649 times)

Gilla999

Some advice on Utrogestan withdrawal
« on: December 18, 2021, 09:24:03 AM »

I wondered if anyone struggles with side effects when they get to the end of their 12 days of Utrogestan (even when using vaginally)? I use 100mg vaginally and about 2 or 3 days after stopping it I feel horrendous for a couple of days - flu like and completely and utterly exhausted and head fog. I keep thinking I'm getting sick every month but have come to realise it's the dip in my Progesterone. My Progesterone level is actually too low compared to my high E (which peaks at 1,846 during my luteal stage). I have tried reducing my Lenzetto a number of times but it just doesn't work - every time I get a recurrence of my night sweats and 3am insomnia, even when I try reducing by a tiny amount.

So I had actually been wanting to increase my Utrogestan to 200mg vaginally, to balance my high E out a bit, but I'm now wondering if that will make it even harder at the end of the 12 days, because it's an even steeper climb down.

I wondered if anyone else here has any side effects when they stop taking Utro, and if they have any tips for combating it? Thank you ladies  ;D