Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Re: Yes VM question  (Read 3070 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Yes VM question
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2021, 01:38:59 PM »

As the vaginal walls soften there will be more absorption of treatment = less leakage.

JoJo42

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2021, 05:30:37 PM »

Hope so. Never had a VA flare up like this before. It’s a real shocker! Used some cystitis treatment last week just in case , but I think it must all be VA related as a lot of the urinary symptoms have started to ease more now. That said…bladder has been very irritable again today. Will keep on with the vagifem every night. It’s awful. x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2021, 06:25:40 PM »

MayB pop a pessary up there mid tomorrow afternoon and again in the evening?  When my bladder nips I swallow 2 'nurofen' 3 times a day to ease symptoms.

Witches Cat

« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2021, 08:41:29 PM »

Hello all, I've not been on here for a long time but thought I'd have a look in. I use yes vm every other night and vagifem on the other nights. However, when I get a flare-up I use both every night for as long as it takes for everything to calm down. After that it's back to the alternate nights. Must say the lovely blue vagifem applicators have been replaced with reusable rubbish that doesn't hold the little white pill, I've found several in bed some mornings and that doesn't help the regime. I'm guessing it's in the cause of "being green"...

Postmeno3

« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2021, 08:45:53 PM »

Those applicators are not great. I eventually found that they need a double click to insert the tablet properly, but even that was not always reliable so I insisted on going back on the individual, blue applicators which work every time. Compromising the regime is not worth any corner-cutting, eco or not.
Pages: 1 [2]