Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Evorel conti  (Read 798 times)

Stella2

Evorel conti
« on: November 26, 2021, 06:14:06 PM »

Would you share your experiences with starting Evorel conti? Did you have side effects and if so, what and for how long? Any withdrawal bleeding? I had bad experience with utrogestan in the past so I would like to prepare myself. I am quite worried about this but I have tried every alternative remedy and nothing helps.

Katejo

Re: Evorel conti
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2021, 09:32:54 PM »

Would you share your experiences with starting Evorel conti? Did you have side effects and if so, what and for how long? Any withdrawal bleeding? I had bad experience with utrogestan in the past so I would like to prepare myself. I am quite worried about this but I have tried every alternative remedy and nothing helps.
  No side effects but I did get bleeding after about 3 months. This continued for over 6 months which meant that I had to have an ultrasound scan and a hysteroscopy. Nothing wrong was found. The bleeding gradually got lighter and lighter and has now stopped (apart from a little after my 2 AstraZeneca jabs).

Stella2

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2021, 08:38:33 AM »

Thank you Katejo, it must have been difficult for you, glad it's fine now

QueenofReds3

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2021, 01:21:06 PM »

I am on Evorel Conti patches. I was put on them March 20. I had no side effects or bleeding but I am around 3 years post meno. Before I was on Femosten tablets but after around 8 months I had a bleed, a polyp was found and removed and I had a break from HRT but after 3 months all the symptoms returned with a vengeance so that’s why I went on the patches. In the last couple of months though I have had really bad anxiety around 3 every morning and generally feeling low and not motivated. I had blood tests and the GP suggested I try Utro and the other one I forgot as I have a womb still. But when I picked it up and read the leaflet it clearly states it is not compatible with my meds which the GP should have read on my notes even if she was a locus So I have decided to stay on the patches for now and hope it is just life events for the cause of the anxiety. Good luck with them, it is worth giving it a try.

Stella2

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2021, 02:53:01 PM »

Thank you QueenofReds, it's so encouraging to hear that. I am sorry to hear you are suffering from anxiety. That was my first symptom of peri. I have gone through CBT and started meditating and taking better care of myself, I hope that you will feel better soon, it's so hard to feel like that but there is help available if you need it.