Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Evorel conti  (Read 869 times)

Tropical moments

• First Flush
Evorel conti
« on: November 18, 2021, 09:46:04 PM »

I have been on the patches since July and was fine for the first 2 months. Since September I have 2 period like bleeds lasting 5 days and light to heavy spotting in between. Other than the bleeding I feel great, no flushes and sleeping so well. It’s so hard to get a GP appointment to discuss changing my HRT plus I’ve read several articles which say that bleeding at first is very common on these patches. Does anyone else have any similar experiences and did it settle down or did you need to change? Many thanks

sheila99

Re: Evorel conti
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2021, 10:25:05 PM »

We're you meno (one year with no bleed) before you started it? You can have bleeding in the first 6 months of any new conti regime, and it should settle. If you weren't meno it could be your own cycle kicking in.

Tropical moments

• First Flush
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2021, 10:26:13 PM »

I had been 2years period free

menomope

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2021, 06:11:12 PM »

Yes in the first six months of being on evorel conti I had bleeds approx once every fortnight or so. I was ok for first few months too then bleeding ( light) started plus spotting. I did see Dr and I did have a scan but all ok. Dr thought I ought to have  ascan as I had been on different regime. Bleeding episodes all stopped before 6 months were up and nothing since ( nearly a year).
I think it is quite common
Hope this helps