Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Increasing estrogen dose making me angry 😡!!  (Read 1220 times)

Shottlebabe

• First Flush
Increasing estrogen dose making me angry 😡!!
« on: November 12, 2021, 12:42:39 AM »

Hi all, has anyone found that increasing the dose of there estrogen has made them feel angry??  I have been on 1 pump on the gel for many months/ year. Had a break due to my womb thickening too much etc and not being able to tolerate the progesterone well as it gives me awful migraines. I was doing ok on just taking the progesterone every 3 months but then a scan showed the womb thickening etc so I had to stop .
The only option left was the coil .. which after a month of settling down seems ok , I decided to up to 2 pumps of the gel only tried it for 2 days but I seemed to feel very angry but more energy 😡😯.
Anyone else had this ??

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Increasing estrogen dose making me angry 😡!!
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2021, 09:42:13 AM »

Morning.  HORMONES  >:(  ::) can cause so much upheaval.

Could you go back to the 1 pump for a few days then perhaps 2 and wait to see how you feel?  It could be that your own hormones are kicking in.  How are your periods overall?

:welcomemm:  browse round.  Ask away.  HRT can be Trial and Error  ::)

sheila99

Re: Increasing estrogen dose making me angry 😡!!
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2021, 10:00:58 AM »

I've only had anger from low oestrogen. I know one pump isn't a big increase but perhaps your body needs more time to adjust to it. Perhaps drop back to 1 pump until the anger has gone then increase by half a pump.