Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Vaccine & HRT  (Read 1136 times)

sweettooth

Vaccine & HRT
« on: November 14, 2021, 08:44:11 PM »

Any ladies hrt been affected by their Covid vaccine and have bounced back?

Would love to Hear any positive outcomes please.

My Estrogen replacement was affected so I was increased and the much higher dose made me feel worse so now I’m trying to reduce again but I just don’t know if some of my horrible symptoms like anxiety, low mood etc are because of reducing and fluctuations or still vaccine? 

These were the very symptoms Estrogen got rid of☹️

Many thanks 🥰

sheila99

Re: Vaccine & HRT
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2021, 10:10:15 PM »

My symptoms returned for about a month follow my AZ vaccine. I didn't increase oestrogen. There are other posts about it - search for astrazenica or Pfizer.

sweettooth

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2021, 10:53:37 PM »

Thank u Sheila that’s good to hear! I’m wondering if my hormones now have to Stabilise again after increasing and now decreasing!

Can I ask what way u were affected?

Many thanks ST x

sheila99

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2021, 10:02:43 AM »

It was the symptoms I get on low oestrogen, mostly anxiety, insomnia and sore hips.

sweettooth

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2021, 01:37:22 PM »

Thank you Sheila, Iv been getting that morning anx but I’m wondering if it’s now mostly down to reducing perhaps too quickly!

It’s 7months since I got it! Surely vaccine wud be well on way out? X

sheila99

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2021, 01:45:43 PM »

I think it's unlikely to be the vaccine now. Perhaps your dose is a little too low now? I've tried to reduce but every time time I do these symptoms return so I go back up again. Anxiety is awful, there's no way I'm living with it if I don't have to!

sweettooth

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2021, 04:19:37 PM »

Hi Sheila, felt great on 2mg before jab then all returned.  I was increased to almost 5mg to counteract the jab but I felt dreadful.  I reduced v quickly to 3mg and on that now for 4 weeks so that’s higher than my initial 2mg so that’s why I’m wondering if it’s more withdrawal issues and my body thrown upside down what with jab then changing so much.

I shall decrease extremely slowly to the 2mg so that I have a softer landing🤞🤞

You are so right Re anxiety it’s the worst!! that’s why I went with the increasing as I just wanted relief!

Thank you for your help xx