Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Are patches better than gel to deal with fluctuating estrogen?  (Read 6881 times)

Hollyboll

Re: Are patches better than gel to deal with fluctuating estrogen?
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2024, 09:04:46 AM »

Unless you have an unusual absorption pattern patches should give you a very stable dose with only a very gradual decline.

That’s generally true for the first 3 days but according to a leading meno consultant it’s not unusual to have a dropoff on day 4 - as Hurdity herself experienced.

Changing every 3 instead of 3.5 days is a pain because no pattern so less easy to remember, but he was adamant a dropoff after 3 full days is not unusual.

Sounds as if your wanting to try patches might be for other (tan) reasons too- nothing wrong with that, I love a good tan 😂 …but as others have said it’s starting a new experiment with a new product reactions to which are very individual so no guarantees how you’ll do with it

Xx
« Last Edit: April 11, 2024, 09:18:58 AM by Hollyboll »

Turkish delight

« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2024, 09:17:44 AM »

Thank you so much Hollyboll,

You are so right,

It's daunting even thinking of changing products, not least because Meno is a shape-shifting, constantly moving target.

It requires a lot of tweaking in any treatment we start with, it's such(a long)process to get there.
I feel at times I've won the battle but will never ever win the war.

TD

joziel

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2024, 09:40:07 AM »

That's why I'm on nearly 10 pumps of gel now  ;D ;D Starting a new product feels like figuring this out from scratch.
Pages: 1 [2]