Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Evorel Patch question  (Read 898 times)

Anniejam

• First Flush
Evorel Patch question
« on: November 04, 2021, 02:45:45 PM »

Hello everyone, new member here. Just wanted to ask anyone who’s been on the Evorel patch and has had complications. I’ve been on the patch now for about three months and it’s made a tremendous difference to my sleep patterns, mood swings and general well being. However I’ve experienced in recent weeks some spotting and now four days ago some cramping and throbbing sensations in my legs. Yesterday I picked up the pack to apply a new patch and saw a warning sign from the chemist saying if I noticed any swelling or leg pains to contact my GP. I am easily called my GP and was told to remove the patch. I’m just so disappointed. Does anyone know if this particular patch is a low dose? When I mentioned to the GP about possibly trying other brands she seemed very reluctant. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Joaniepat

Re: Evorel Patch question
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2021, 04:03:22 PM »

Transdermal HRT is not associated with blood clots.
JP x

Taz2

Re: Evorel Patch question
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2021, 05:47:15 PM »

How unhelpful of your GP! Is the throbbing in both legs? Which part of the leg is it? As Joaniepat says transdermal HRT is not associated with blood clots Are you on Conti or Sequi HRT and could you share a bit more about where you are menopause-wise? We will all help if we can as it's a shame you've been told just to stop it after it's been making you feel so much better.

Taz x  :welcomemm: