Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: High estrogen  (Read 5624 times)

Nas

Re: High estrogen
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2022, 08:33:38 PM »

Gosh Floo, what a nightmare for you. It’s awful this isn’t it?

I’ve got severe bladder irritation since coming off Hrt. I’m going to have to get oestrogen into me somehow. Even vagifem and Ovestin isn’t cutting it. So had enough now.

Floo36

« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2022, 08:55:13 PM »

I’m the same Nas, daily vagifem doesn’t do it so I’ve got blissel gel to try but instead of adding it to the vagifem they said to swap it, not sure but I will try it, I think I need both. 

Let’s see what the next week brings, it’s my birthday tomorrow just hope I get a little bit of an up.

Nas

« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2022, 09:03:23 PM »

Awww Happy Birthday for tomorrow Floo 🌸🌸🍾
I hope you can enjoy your day x

Floo36

« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2022, 10:31:27 AM »

Thanks Nas x

Nas

« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2022, 10:45:12 AM »

😊🎂🍰🌹

sweettooth

« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2022, 10:58:00 AM »

Hi Nik,

sorry you had reactions. I’m interested to know how you knew to reduce your estrogen or why you had to?  I can’t get settled again it’s so frustrating x

Happy Birthday floo I hope you can enjoy your day x

Nik2502

« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2022, 03:38:22 PM »

Hi Nik,

sorry you had reactions. I’m interested to know how you knew to reduce your estrogen or why you had to?  I can’t get settled again it’s so frustrating x

Happy Birthday floo I hope you can enjoy your day x

Hi
Increasing the oestrogen was making me worse - I felt wired - so decided to cut down and when I did I started to feel better. I’m very sensitive to any change in my hormones.
It’s such a pain when you think you’ve cracked it and end up back ti square one x

sweettooth

« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2022, 05:11:16 PM »

Hi Nik
I’m exact same!!  After vaccine was increased it was awful!!  Wired then really low, now having to reduce and all that comes with that until I reach some balance again.

Are you peri or post? I’m post x

sweettooth

« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2022, 05:15:00 PM »

Apologies I rem you are post as you had a period after 2 years!!
How do you sort your dose please? and do you give it time between changes, I know I have to as crazy sensitive to any change…..patience🙄

Nik2502

« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2022, 06:23:04 PM »

Hi Sweetooth
Yes I did have a period. I knew I was going to as I suffered painful ovulation when I had periods.
I think I’m post - been on HRT for three years so not sure.
I have a 75 patch and usually add gel. I think I’m going to drop the extra gel tomorrow though as it has been a week and I feel no better. I find 5-7 days and I see a difference or not.  Might even have to cut a bit off the patch?
Patience?! What’s that ha ha

sweettooth

« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2022, 06:59:48 PM »

Nik that word ‘patience’ is getting on my nerves😡 Us women have well and truly worn that T shirt to threads!!
I find reductions or increases don’t really steady for me until about 3 to 4 weeks and some.  You probably have some estrogen of your own to cushion the blow if you still have your ovaries??
I reduced hugely all at once a while back and the effects were horrendous, talk about learning a lesson!
I still have a tiny bit to drop but not until im more stable from my recent drop.
Let me know how you get on plz x

CrispyChick

« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2022, 12:38:11 PM »

Does anyone with estrogen dominance suffer immediately after a period??? My symptoms are awful from day 2 of a bleed.

I say estrogen dominance as I'm not high estrogen, but I'm low prog. In peri.

Trialling progesterone. But the wait fir me to get going is awful. Feel sick, dizzy, woozy, ears full. Loss of appetite. Low. This is my 5th year now.

Trialled all different pills. They take the edge off this but give me lots of side affects.

Anyone else????
Pages: 1 2 [3]