Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Sleep changes  (Read 705 times)

Chrixx

Sleep changes
« on: October 25, 2021, 10:51:05 AM »

Hi all... I have started having restless sleep again. And very weird dreams.  Before bed I take my utrogestan, magnesium and vitamin D... not sleeping and is rather rubbish. I was taking estradot 75 but spotty was increasing.

I was advised to reduce to estradot 25 and get a mirena coil.   Nurse has told me to stay on current estradot 25 for 3 months as body needs to adapt. Been on a low dose of estradot 25 for 1 week.. but soooo tired... what do you all suggest?  :-\
« Last Edit: October 25, 2021, 11:23:20 AM by Chrixx »

sheila99

Re: Sleep changes
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2021, 10:55:38 AM »

More oestrogen. Why such a big drop? I would have expected a drop to 50mg and see how you are. What's a mirena pill? Do you mean utrogeston? Mirena is an iud.

Taz2

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2021, 10:56:04 AM »

I think you could start by taking Vitamin D in the morning. It's known to disrupt sleep in some people. Its also best taken alongside a meal according to my GP 

Taz  :)

Chrixx

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2021, 11:25:41 AM »

More oestrogen. Why such a big drop? I would have expected a drop to 50mg and see how you are. What's a mirena pill? Do you mean utrogeston? Mirena is an iud.

Sorry I meant the miren coil. ;)
Today took vit d with breakfast.  Will see if that helps.. I don't know why such a big drop except estradot 50 not in stock at mo and evorel 50 was making me grumpy.:)