Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Dont know what's going on!  (Read 1216 times)

Slinks27

Dont know what's going on!
« on: October 26, 2021, 12:03:02 PM »

12 days late for my period but think I have all symptoms, feel like (extreme) but death :'( pain all around pelvic area, dizzy,anxiety, body aches, hair is a mess just awful. Previous I had 2 periods in 1 month now 12 days late don't know where I am anymore. Had loads of tests done last year all was clear and tried HRT but unfortunately for me made me feel worse. Really struggling :'(has anybody experienced similar 😕

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Dont know what's going on!
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2021, 12:28:59 PM »

Yep.

Do U keep a mood/food/symptom diary?  My periods waxed and waned.  Regular, then gaps of months: sometimes 3, sometimes much longer. 

Drink plenty and rest.  If necessary take pain relief.  It is possible that you may not bleed but symptoms will niggle. 

Michelle7474

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2021, 12:38:20 PM »

Hi slinks
Sorry to hear your suffering , and sorry HRT made you feel worse, it did me also

I’ve been advised to take mini pill as can help in peri , destrogrel ( probably spelt wrong ) but apparently this can help level out fluctuations
Don’t know if it’s any good for you , but maybe you could look into it

I hope you start to feel yourself soon .. when I’m due or mid month I get the aniexty panic aches Pains etc
I’ve not missed any periods yet but still experience this

My friend is 13 weeks without a period and she said she feels awful like having a period would make her feel better , she said she is questioning everything because of how awful she feels and then bursts into tears .. it’s mad that our hormones can do this to us Xx

Slinks27

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2021, 01:01:58 PM »

Thanks for your replies. I've missed 1 period so far but that was last year. That's what it's like all symptoms are there like it's going to start but yet doesn't seem to be and it's just going on and on. At least if it starts there's some relief but like this there isn't. They've been all over the place for a couple of years now but just getting worse. Mini pill I can't take either as doesn't agree. Yes you wouldn't think hormones could do this to us it's horrendous xx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2021, 01:27:16 PM »

I would take some pain relief which may relax you overall.  Years after my final bleed I would feel 'period like' pains and think "Not after all these years!"  Niggling, not bothersome.  It does pass!  It's The Change: does what it says on the tin.