Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Femoston Conti tablet  (Read 737 times)

Nas

Femoston Conti tablet
« on: October 16, 2021, 03:26:41 PM »

Does anyone take this HRT?
How do you get on with it?
Any major side effects?

I’ve been given this to trial for three months as 75 patch doesn’t do much for my symptoms ( anxiety, sleep, joint pain ) Could be an absorption issue . Bloods will reveal in due course.

Thanks

Mars62

Re: Femoston Conti tablet
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2021, 02:42:45 PM »

Just noticed your post. Yes I’ve been on Femeston Conti for about 3 years. I’ve found it to be really good for me, bit of an upset stomach for a few weeks when first started but soon settled,was previously on Elleste Duet Conti but felt terrible on that, I think due to the fact that it contains Norethisterone which does not agree with me.
No side effects on Femeston but some symptoms like anxiety and flushes returned a few weeks ago but I’m putting that down to the covid vaccine and I seem to be fine now.
Personally I prefer to take a tablet rather than messing about with gels or patches and I don’t seem to have any trouble with absorption.
The best HRT I’ve ever taken was Angelique, felt great on it and my skin and hair looked amazing but unfortunately it’s been discontinued in this country, was NOT happy about that🙄

Nas

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2021, 06:23:27 PM »

Thanks Mars
Im sick of patches and gels too. Just want a daily tablet I can take now.

I did wonder about stomach upset etc.

I haven’t got the prescription yet but hope too soon.

Thanks again x

Evangelista

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2021, 10:01:26 AM »

Hi Mars
I'm looking at moving from Femoston 2/10 to a conti, but I've read that transdermal application of estrogen is better than tablets because it doesn't increase your clot risk, and more importantly it doesn't worsen your libido.  Have you noticed whether it makes any difference in that respect?
Thanks
S