Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Help -sleeping issues again!  (Read 3817 times)

Wrensong

Re: Help -sleeping issues again!
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2021, 04:18:58 PM »

I do understand your dilemma Ella, just trying to work through with you what might be going on.

EllaAurora

« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2021, 05:11:58 PM »

I do understand your dilemma Ella, just trying to work through with you what might be going on.

Yes, and its very helpful, thank you Wrensong. I'll bring these questions to the HRT review. It feels at the moment like there's no solution, but hopefully the doctor can work something out. I'll try to stay on utro now until the appointment.

EllaAurora

« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2021, 05:25:25 PM »

Hi Ella, sorry to hear about sleep being a problem. I used to stay in bed and relax even if I couldn’t sleep, mediation is good to have nearby.
Do you feel better on or off Utrogestan please? I’m asking because on it I feel better but hungry 24/7 and off it I feel sad, it feels like a withdrawal which many others have posted about but I wasn’t aware of.
Thanks,
V.x

Hi Victoria,
I'm also hungry all the time, which may be due to utro actually. I've just let myself eat after several months of no appetite, but frankly should start watching a bit more carefully again as I feel I've put up some weight.  :P Its just been so wonderful to have appetite again that I've allowed myself to indulge.

I feel a clear improvement compared to 2-3 months ago, but of course difficult to say if its because of utro or because of Estrogel and the fact that I've been (very slowly) able to increase it. I can say, though, that Utrogestan has had a stabilising and calming effect already before when I was on sequential regime. I always felt better during utro days than without it and it has helped me sleep.

Now I'm just all of the sudden struggling with sleep again, and have started suspecting if that has something to do with my high dose utrogestan.. Otherwise I feel quite OK with it -maybe a bit more tired and low energy than normal, but I'm usually very high energy so even with the 'downer' effect I'm still quite 'normal' (whatever that means nowadays ;) )

VictoryV

« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2021, 10:16:10 PM »

Hi Ella,
Thanks for sharing. I know what you mean by high energy, I’m the same! You sound more confident and positive and well, it’s really good to hear, well read, you know what I mean!
I’m glad you feel hungry on Utrogestan days too, I’ve had to throw everything out that’ naughty as I really don’t want to put weight on.
I haven’t felt as hungry today and definitely not sad so I don’t think I have a progesterone intolerance. I’m looking forward to the time when I can go onto Conti to avoid the no Utrogestan days.

I hope you wake up feeling great!

Victoria.xx
Pages: 1 2 [3]