Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: oestrogel and rage  (Read 4340 times)

PMDD

Re: oestrogel and rage
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2021, 03:31:45 PM »

Just a note to add, it has been the utrogestan (i use vaginally every night) alongside the oestrogen that has been lifesaving for my anxiety, rage etc.

It was a rough few days getting it into my system properly, with extreme tiredness and a little groggy, but now it has honestly levelled my mood and balanced the oestrogen out well xx

Worth a try xx

Me

« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2021, 12:23:22 PM »

Hi PMDD

I didn't have the rage before I started the oestrogel.  It's happened both times I've tried it, literally within a few days and terrible feelings of despair, not to mention weird dizziness.  I wanted it to work, I really believed it would.  I watched so many videos on YouTube about the wonders of HRT for every ill.  I drank the Kool-aid, as they say. ::)
Now I'm back to square one.

Grheliz1

« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2021, 05:54:58 PM »

Could it be that your own natural oestrogen levels have been decreasing and in fact you're now not taking enough oestrogel to counter that drop.

Me

« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2021, 07:42:20 PM »

It's impossible to know but I don't have any perimenopausal symptoms.
Had it not been prescribed for the migraines I wouldn't have even entertained the idea as I seem to be OK with it all at the moment.  Never had PMT or PMS, never had bloating, mood swings or problems with periods, no headaches.
I think what is more likely is that my levels are OK and using the estrogel has give me far too much.
Either way, I've stopped it and feel a bit better today.

CherrySG

« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2021, 08:39:31 PM »

It's great to hear that you're feeling better, Me. Maybe your own levels were fine after all! Must be a relief.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2021, 06:01:01 AM by CherrySG »
Pages: 1 2 [3]