Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Quitting work?  (Read 1705 times)

Nas

Re: Quitting work?
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2021, 03:58:09 PM »

Thanks again everyone.
Well I had the night from hell, sleeplessness, hot, agitated etc etc. It’s just awful.

I have no clue what to do HRT wise now, other than to ask for oral Hrt. It seems my body doesn’t much like hrt but life is even worse without it!

I’ve got to get myself to Liverpool women’s hospital next week and come away with the right Hrt. I feel i can’t afford to lose any more sleep or time with this menopause now. It’s literally taking my life!

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2021, 04:07:05 PM »

Make a list of your strengths.  Go back as far as your school days : what did U want to do initially, did your choices lead to that or did U have to do other jobs? 

Write your CV.  C what it shows.  What U could diversify with your current skill base?  R U able to take something from your background.  No knowledge needs 2 B wasted, it's deciding how best to gain employment with it.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2021, 04:13:25 PM by CLKD »

Berto77

« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2021, 03:48:21 PM »

Not me but my Mother had a terrible time with menopause and work. She just could not sleep at all after coming off hrt in her 50's (she had been on it for 10 years or so )and was nearly forced out of her job as she was falling asleep at her desk. It was a hugely stressful time for the whole family.

She finally got some help with her sleep but looking back I don't think she should ever have come off her HRT and its now been over 15 years since she stopped and I think thats at the point where it begins to be less benefical. I feel like a lot of deterioration mentally and physically is due to being taken off of hrt.
Pages: 1 [2]