Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Changing patch dose  (Read 756 times)

donnacrichton

Changing patch dose
« on: October 04, 2021, 07:22:38 AM »

Has anyone found it takes longer than 12 weeks for a new dose to settle. My constant said I should feel better after 8 weeks. I have tried 75mcg 100 mcg and 125 mcg. All at 12 weeks and I don’t feel
better. I am wondering if it might take me longer than the 12 weeks to feel a difference. Ive have bloods done and I am absorbing fine. I am surgical menopause so not my own hormones. I also have the marina for progesterone . X

Floo36

Re: Changing patch dose
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2021, 07:37:35 AM »

Perhaps you just need a higher dose, can you increase again?

Hurdity

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2021, 07:47:13 AM »

Hi donnacrichton -  sorry to hear you are still feeling rough - when you say you don''t feel better - what are the symptoms that you sre still experiencing that are not improved with the increased dose?

Hurdity x

donnacrichton

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2021, 11:22:47 AM »

Hi hurdity I feel really agitated with tingling in my head and burning on my skin. I still get flushes and have a heavy feeling in my head and chest. I know a lot of the symptoms are the same as anxiety. I change my patch every three days as I feel my patch wearing off on day 3 and when I apply a new patch I can feel the estrogen surge. That’s why we have tried different doses to see if we can get less fluctuations. I do a lot of work on anxiety. I was just wondering if I can last longer than the twelve weeks would that give it a better chance to settle. ?