Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: feeling agitated when I change me estradiaol patch twice a week.  (Read 848 times)

Molly

feeling agitated when I change me estradiaol patch twice a week.
« on: September 15, 2021, 08:29:08 PM »

Does anyone else feel slightly high and agitated on the first day of changing their patch?

donnacrichton

Re: feeling agitated when I change me estradiaol patch twice a week.
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2021, 10:43:38 AM »

Yes I do and have changed to every three days to try and stop my dose from dropping. I doesn’t seem to make any difference how high or low my dose is I still feel the high then also feel it wearing off. X

Winterose

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2021, 12:45:49 PM »

Me too , have just increased my patches to 125 from 100 and this has helped a lot . Am wondering if I should do the top up with lenzetto as too many patches and white big as evorel

juliemargaret

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2021, 02:56:13 PM »

Hi winterose please may I ask if you felt better right away when you increased to 125? I’ve been on 125 nearly a week from 100 same
Patches as you. When I increased from 75mg to 100mg I knew was better right away ... but this increase I seem to feel a little off... tired and left eye migraine and terribly anxious and agitated! I know it takes time to adjust after any increase but somethings telling me I was Better on 100mg . any thoughts to share?

donnacrichton

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2021, 11:06:15 AM »

I tried the increase from 100mcg to 125 mcg and only lasted 8 weeks as the anxiety was too high. I could still feel the patch change at 125mcg too. Back on the 100 mcg but only on week three and the same on day to change the patch it feels low then after the change have the high again. I’m getting reluctant to change again as every change brings weeks of feeling ill x

Nas

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2021, 03:03:07 PM »

I need to increase from 75 to 100 but always end up feeling ill when doing so. How does that work?? Feel a bit stuck right now.

donnacrichton

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2021, 06:57:54 PM »

I always feel really ill doing a dose change even if it is tiny. I’ve made it to 12 weeks before but still feel crap. I would like to know if I am giving up too early. My consultant says I should feel better around 8 weeks. Has anyone found it takes longer than 12 weeks to settle a dose change?