Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Trapped wind left side - only at night  (Read 3846 times)

Taz2

Re: Trapped wind left side - only at night
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2021, 09:13:04 AM »

Quote from: Moanybreeks link=topic=59503.msg837368#msg837368 date=1633936343

Taz2 how did you get on with your Dr's appointment?
[/quote

Hi Moanybreeks. Thanks for asking. I haven't heard anything from gastro-enterology. The GP said that I would hear quickly due to my age and the two week rule but so far nothing. I am feeling much better though than I was. I've just received the blood tests results online which shows everything normal apart from low lymphocytes. Looking at my past results they are a lot lower than they've been before. As it's such a faff getting to speak to anyone properly I will phone the surgery during their "results slot" this afternoon (pretending I haven't accessed them online) and see what they say about the abnormal result. I take it that as the rest of them are normal then I haven't been referred. There is no mention of it in my notes which is strange but, then again, it was very odd having the blood taken by an actual GP!

I hope you are doing better now. I had the left side pain last night and I have noticed that it is worse after alcohol (a busy Saturday at a music festival and then the pub yesterday) so maybe there is some pancreatic stuff going on.

Taz x
Pages: 1 [2]