Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Testosterone cream  (Read 761 times)

Flamingo

Testosterone cream
« on: September 27, 2021, 07:23:57 AM »

Started testosterone cream 5 days ago and this morning woke up with loads of spots in and around arm pits, stomach, along spine, around shoulders.  Basically every where you sweat and where clothes rub.....I’m guessing this is the testosterone? Should I stop using it?

Flamingo

Re: Testosterone cream
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2021, 12:58:08 PM »

Any advice please? My anxiety is going through the roof.....feel like I’m going down hill with all this 😢

Thank you

VictoryV

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2021, 01:49:52 PM »

I’m no expert and trying to find my way with HRT too. I got a very pimples on my face and back in the first week of taking testosterone too. I’m only on week 3 now and it’s settled down. The benefits were worth it for me.
Have you ruled out any other cause, new soap powder, bedding, pet etc?

Hopefully somebody else more knowledgeable will reply soon.

Victoria.x

sheila99

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2021, 03:32:19 PM »

I would stop, it may be an allergic reaction to it. Wait til it's cleared up then try again at a low dose and see if the same thing happens. As above, it could be a reaction to soap, washing powder, something you've eaten etc etc.

Flamingo

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2021, 04:59:10 PM »

Thank you both so much for replying.  The only things I have done differently lately are starting the Testosterone just a small peas size amount, going back to taking progesterone/utrogestan orally 100mg and taking buckwheat oil! So has to be one of these? I’m going to go back to taking utrogestan vaginally and cut the other 2 out....hopefully it will settle down soon x

Sazzle42115

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2021, 06:58:26 PM »

Flamingo how are you feeling in your self, any upturn since using the testosterone? Xx

Flamingo

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2021, 08:15:40 PM »

I felt better/calmer on the oral progesterone and testosterone no morning anxiety but it certainly doesn’t like my skin....it looks terrible, I’ve around 50 big red spots in patches, it looks like I’m covered in bites but they are spots :(((