Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Author Topic: Estradot out of stock….  (Read 767 times)

Teresa

Estradot out of stock….
« on: September 20, 2021, 08:47:49 PM »

Hi,
I found out earlier today that Estradot patches ( in my case Estradot 50) are out of stock….has anyone else discovered this? I’m currently organising a switch to Evorel 50 via my GP who is having to do another prescription via my Pharmacy.
I don’t want to cause anyone any alarm but just thought it might be worth checking in your area if you are running low, rather than leave it until you’ve run out :-\
I’m based in Essex.

Teresa
X

Taz2

Re: Estradot out of stock….
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2021, 10:21:56 PM »

Have you tried all of the pharmacies in your area as Estradot is showing as now in stock on the BMS website?

Taz x  :-\

Teresa

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2021, 07:18:38 AM »

Hi Taz,
I’m afraid I think it’s too late…I did suggest I try another chemist yesterday, but they immediately said they were out of stock at the wholesaler or something and that I’d have to get another prescription from my GP…which I’ve now had to do. It’s good they’re in stock now - I will mention it when I ring later this morning. Thankyou for letting me know  :)
Teresa
X

Taz2

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2021, 08:31:22 AM »

I expect some pharmacies will get supplies faster than others. Hope you won't have to wait too long. You could always ring round other pharmacies just to check stock. At least you will know then  :)

Teresa

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2021, 07:46:50 PM »

Thanks Taz,
I’ve picked up the Evorel already. The Pharmacist says it was due to ‘manufacturing delays’  :o so perhaps there is something going on in my area perhaps. I’ll give these a go, though I know they are bigger than the Estradot which I do like, because if the size.
I hope that other areas in UK don’t have any supply issues…

Teresa
X