Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: FemSeven Conti patch not sticking  (Read 1422 times)

Flossieteacake

FemSeven Conti patch not sticking
« on: December 30, 2021, 03:45:49 PM »

Has anybody got any advice on how to get these patches to stick? I have tried Tedaderm dressings and surgical tape. I have also tried putting them in all different areas. I was unable to tolerate a separate form of progesterone and these have given me the least side effects so I would really like to continue. Thank you.

Tinkerbell

Re: FemSeven Conti patch not sticking
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2021, 04:10:14 PM »

I am just about to start using the same patch, i did read something about warming skin with a hairdryer first.

Flossieteacake

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2021, 08:28:29 AM »

I am just about to start using the same patch, i did read something about warming skin with a hairdryer first.

Thank you. I read that too. I press my hand against the patch for a minute. Good luck with trying the patches.

Julia Dizzy

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2021, 01:56:18 PM »

Hope they work for you once you resolve the sticky problem!

I was so hopeful for those, but they when I tried them they gave me a red ring on my skin that lasted weeks after taking off, so had to stop using them. I'm fine with the Estradot 50 though!

Good luck!! :)

Flossieteacake

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2021, 02:21:06 PM »

Hope they work for you once you resolve the sticky problem!

I was so hopeful for those, but they when I tried them they gave me a red ring on my skin that lasted weeks after taking off, so had to stop using them. I'm fine with the Estradot 50 though!

Good luck!! :)

I get a red ring too. I am sorry you could not use them but it is great you can use the Estradot 50. Thank you for replying.