Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Everil Conti  (Read 1191 times)

jules29

• First Flush
Everil Conti
« on: September 15, 2021, 05:47:52 PM »

Hi , started on evil
Continue 6 weeks ago. Started with a period (first in 16 months) 3 weeks ago , still bleeding and getting heavier. GP not concerned and advised perseverance but it is getting to me a bit. Anyone else experience anything  similar?
Thanks in advance

Limpy

Re: Everil Conti
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2021, 06:09:00 PM »

Sorry you're not feeling good Jules. I'm on Evorel conti too, it can take some getting used to. My GP said it can take up to 3 months (sometime 6) for bleeding and other things to settle down. Hope things settle for you soon.

jules29

• First Flush
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2021, 06:46:06 PM »

Thanks strongkat … is that 6 months of continuous bleeding? Not sure I can do that ( hubby certainly not happy)

Limpy

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2021, 12:02:56 PM »

Not sure Jules. GP who's usually helpful wasn't specific as to how much.

Taz2

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2021, 01:11:27 PM »

It means you can get bleeding during the first six months. Some women get none at all while others, such as me, get a constant period! You can just get spotting episodes too.

jules29

• First Flush
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2021, 03:28:32 PM »

Thanks Taz2
I’m finding that a lot of the brain fog is better as is my anxiety ( I’ve had anxiety for years but it’s been through the roof since entering menopause) but the 3 week period has been awful and still ongoing, go seems to think that anther 6-12 weeks of constant bleeding is acceptable … I kind of don’t  :)

Taz2

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2021, 05:06:03 PM »

You could always swap to sequi to give you a predictable bleed. That's what I did after the six months. I would have swapped sooner but thought it would get better!