Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Utrogestan- taking on the correct days - Help!  (Read 698 times)

Cookie25

Utrogestan- taking on the correct days - Help!
« on: September 11, 2021, 05:36:51 AM »

Morning ladies

Help!

I’m new to utrogestan and have just finished my first cycle of it. I’m taking this with Everol75 and am peri so am taking it days 15-26. My prescription said says 15-28 but I’ve gone by the advice on here if 15-26. Is that right?
So, I’m now on day 30 if I count through from my last cycle, so do I count today as day 1 again (ie move my day 1 every month depending on when my period arrives) or do I stick with the days I started out with so today would really be day 2or 3? ( do I count 1-28, and then go back to 1?)

Sorry for this odd question!
Thanks
Cookie25
Xxxxx

Cookie25

Re: Utrogestan- taking on the correct days - Help!
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2021, 05:38:39 AM »

Sorry I should have stated that my period arrived this morning on day 30 30 if I count right through from day 1 being the first day of my last bleed).

Thanks
Xxxxx

Dotty

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2021, 06:19:01 AM »

Hi just start it on the same date every month. It’s the easiest way of remembering when to start it. x

Cookie25

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2021, 08:27:31 PM »

Thanks Dotty x

sheila99

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2021, 07:57:40 AM »

It's better to keep the hrt cycle in sync with your own. When mine gets out of step I can bleed at any time of the month, sometimes twice in a month. My own cycle is always stronger than the hrt one. I would start counting again with the first day of your bleed as day 1. Taking utro on the same day each month can work well if you don't have much of a cycle yourself, it isn't so good if you do.