Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Oestradiol reading - very high  (Read 2379 times)

Floo36

Re: Oestradiol reading - very high
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2021, 12:07:41 PM »

Nix do you still have symptoms, if so you probably need to increase your Estrogen.  Some ladies will be well on 200pmol or some 1000pmol we are all so different which is why you should go on symptoms.  In peri blood tests are unreliable as I’ve found out to my expense and prolonged suffering.

LadtCC how are you getting on, did you hear back from the clinic?

Nix

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2021, 04:34:12 AM »

Nix do you still have symptoms, if so you probably need to increase your Estrogen.  Some ladies will be well on 200pmol or some 1000pmol we are all so different which is why you should go on symptoms.  In peri blood tests are unreliable as I’ve found out to my expense and prolonged suffering.

Thanks for replying Floo. My symptoms are pretty stable so I’d say I’m good. Just feeling a little under the weather, probably not hormone related but nor certain. I’ll give it some time and see if things settle.

LadyCC

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2021, 01:01:37 PM »

Hey Floo

I just had another set of hormonal related blood tests recently and am waiting for the results of those, hopefully in next few days.  I was having some unpleasant symptoms recently i.e. Minor cramping so I went back to basics and stopped the 10 or so supplements I had been prescribed and had a few days with none, then re-introduced slowly one at a time.  So far, the discomfort from cramping has eased so it seems unwittingly that one of the products I was taking is triggering it - question is, which one! 
Pages: 1 [2]