Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Evorel Sequi and the gut  (Read 740 times)

KaraShannon

Evorel Sequi and the gut
« on: September 06, 2021, 10:35:26 AM »

Hi all

So I seem to be getting occasional diarrhea, not really bad, very mild and just inconvenient.  As usual I see if it goes away first.  So, it goes away very quickly and is very mild anyway, so haven't been to the doctor.  Then I think it's gone, only to find a few weeks later it will happen again.  And again very mild.

I'm now beginning to think it coincides with the very last evorel patch, the combined oestrogen / progesterone, just before a period starts. 

Has anyone else had this with evorel?  There's no pain, nothing about this that's bothering me aside from it was almost unheard of in me before.  I am going to speak to the doctor this week, I know it's important but just wondered re evorel

Thanks  :)

LSmarty

Re: Evorel Sequi and the gut
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2021, 11:09:54 AM »

Hi

I had this the first few times I used a conti patch but it seems to have settled now.
tbh it was a relief as my hormones are playing havoc with my stomach and making me constipated 😣

KaraShannon

Re: Evorel Sequi and the gut
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2021, 11:23:57 AM »

les.smart

Interesting, thanks, it didn't happen in the first year on it, but this second year it seems to be and I've got a feeling my oestrogen levels have dropped further.  So it might be that I need more oestrogen to balance things out again, but I will talk to the doctor.