Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Hello and question about antidepressant prescription  (Read 4338 times)

LondonerG

Re: Hello and question about antidepressant prescription
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2021, 08:02:29 AM »

? why cowardly ?  :-\

I don’t know. Feel quite afraid of them for some reason.

Thanks for that, needed to have a little boost!
It’s nearly 2 weeks of taking them so not sure if they’re in my system and working or if I’m naturally feeling better, hormones have eased a bit or is it everything?! I guess it’s just ride it and see.
Have a follow up appointment with the Dr today as she only gave me 2 weeks worth of prescription. Really want to know is the options only HRT or AD?
Had an initial consultation with a CBT person, after lots of questions he said I worry too much and that’s why I’m feeling like I do….. so that was helpful! Whist probably true to a degree.

I hope you’re getting everything sorted, it must be hard when you have to consider other factors.
Xx

Your doing good to actually take them , I didn’t get that far .. was prescribed them but was too scared of side effects & then my blood was too thin ( I’m on warfrain ) and I didn’t wanna take them as wanted to concentrate on my blood and other issues as they are for life & far more important for me to get right

So don’t think your a coward as you aren’t

I know a few people on low doses and it works fine for them & also a few on higher doses .. we are all different

How you finding things .. how long have you taken them for .. they are in your system now :)

Michelle7474

Re: Hello and question about antidepressant prescription
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2021, 09:20:55 AM »

2 weeks is good
I’m glad that you feel better in yourself :)
I’ve started CBT I ended up paying private and NHS waiting list is so long & could have been waiting months

I’m taking each day as it comes & hoping each day gets better & if I have a blip then so be it.. it’s taken so much of my life in such a short space of time that I need to start trying to get my life on track & that’s what I’ve been doing :) slowly but surely

Hope your GP consultant can advise what is best for you

And I hope you have plenty of good days ahead xx
Pages: 1 2 [3]