Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Oestradiol Gel /Utrogestan 100mg causing headaches advice Please as abroad!  (Read 1104 times)

Stargazer

Hi, I would be very grateful if anyone can give me some advice please as I am abroad at the moment and possibly for the next few weeks in a country where English is not spoken much!

I started Estradiol Gel 2 pumps every night and Utrogestan 100mg oral nightly on days 1-25 of each 28 day cycle.  I have found that I am now experiencing palpitations at night after the Utrogestan and headaches during the day.  I had a period back in April but have not had one since - I have a long history of menstrual migraine and the headaches feel a bit like a mild migraine.

My question is could this be the Oestrogen?  If it is should I cut the pump down to one a day or is it the Progesterone - am confused please help.

appey

Hello
I’m not sure about your question, but thought I’d reply to bump it up the list of threads, so that someone more knowledgable might see it.
Hope you are ok xxx

Perinowpost

Hi Stargazer it’s more likely to be the progesterone. Type utrogestan into the search box and read up on it x