Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Breast pain and flushes  (Read 978 times)

Peri-wrecked

Breast pain and flushes
« on: August 24, 2021, 06:37:23 PM »

Hello again,
So, I'm on Zoely BCP and the mirena coil, and since I started Zoely 2 packets my hot flushes have increased and I can no longer regulate my body temperature....it is either hot like a furnace or freezing cold. There is no happy medium. I drive the car pulling all the windows down only to pull them up 5 minutes later and back to down 5 minutes after that. I'm driving my daughter insane. Even last night her arm was touching mine and she said "mom your skin is on fire".......I just can't seem to regulate it at all.
I know my doctor said to give each new change a few months to settle but the other thing I'm finding is that when I get up in the morning my breast are not tender at all but say about 4 hours after taking my Zoely tablet they start to get sore and fuller/tighter feeling in my bra.
My doctor is away until next week and I feel like at this stage she's sick of me coming back and forth all the time but I just can't seem together my combination of HRT right and  I can't seem to shake the fact that maybe it's the mirena coil that is causing side effects too. I've so far tried the coil with patches (patches made me very lightheaded and dizzy-tried alternating dose and got worse), then tried fematab 2mg with the coil and I got the worst headaches and what I believe were migraine auras ever to the point it felt like my head was in a vice grip all the time.....so here I am on Zoely which is 2.5mg nomegestrol and 1.5mg estradiol and I'm not doing much better. The last 2 mornings I've cries my eyes out in the shower and then yesterday I had the rage that people talk about but it was towards my poor cat. I was cross with the cat for letting the neighbouring cats eat his food all the time.
Sure I have factors in life that warrant a cry every once in a while (I've a daughter with scoliosis and I'm a single parent-but I have been a single parent with 10 years now and my daughters scoliosis was diagnosed years ago and it's currently under control and being monitored so these are not new factors in my life) which most people do and I'm a firm believer it having a good cry to let it all out but the last 2 mornings were different.
I just don't know what to ask for next or what hormone I have too much or too little of and gp surgery are only conducting emergency blood tests as local hospital is under severe pressure with covid etc.
I'm waffling and ranting now.  I'm just fed up with being over heated and disturbed sleep  and moods.