Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Revised 2021 FemSeven Conti patches still coming undone!  (Read 2330 times)

Luna

• First Flush
Revised 2021 FemSeven Conti patches still coming undone!
« on: August 19, 2021, 02:01:56 PM »

I am 56, and after suffering hugely from the age of 13 years old, with any slight hormonal change, which made my existing mental health illness far worse, I looked so forward to one day being Post Menopausal. I thought it would be a new start for me. I had PNDD very severely.

Frustratingly, 5 years after my last period and I am still suffering with menopausal symptoms. I have tried everything to help. I do take anti depressants and anti anxiety medication, and have had to for many years.

I decided to try HRT, because I want some life free of hormonal symptoms. FemSeven Conti has worked amazingly for me. I cannot believe the difference. I feel like a different person! This is the first HRT that I have tried, and my GP suggested the patches.

I was told that the older type patches used to become unstuck and so they were recalled.
However these new ones are coming unstuck too.!!! I have tried everything to help them stick. I am applying them properly too.

Has anyone else got any suggestions and also is anyone else finding the patches are still coming unstuck?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2021, 02:27:48 PM by Luna »

Rosie63

Re: Revised 2021 FemSeven Conti patches still coming undone!
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2021, 05:29:17 PM »

Hi Luna. I have the same issue with these patches sticking. I’ve started using Tegaderm dressings to hold them on.  Not ideal but it works for me.

Rosie63

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2021, 07:38:12 PM »

Yes, that’s exactly what I used to keep them on when I was on those years ago.
The plasters are for burns originally, but held my patches on lovely.

Ruralrach

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2021, 04:17:54 PM »

Hi, i ve had the same problem but worth moving patch around.After 6 weeks im feeling so much better
I m finding i get red rash in shape of patch which lasts a few weeks but keep going as the effects are so good.Femseven conti is the best hrt so far,i find the top of the buttock is the best area for patch to stick.Also tried Evorel conti which stick very well but had more side effects.
Good luck everyone on this journey,hopefully we ll all get to the other side of menopause . :)