Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: New here  (Read 1471 times)

maggie

• First Flush
New here
« on: August 16, 2021, 03:26:47 PM »

Hi , I got Femoston Conti 0.5/2.5mg today …. Can anyone please tell me if they had success with it .

Thank you 😊

Michaelabrown

• First Flush
Re: New here
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2021, 05:01:03 PM »

Hi there I am new on here and was given femoston on Monday    How are u getting in with it ?
Michsels

Michaelabrown

• First Flush
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2021, 05:02:13 PM »

Sorry just read again  you’ve just got it  today !

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2021, 05:48:02 PM »

Hiya.   :welcomemm:

Yes, I’m on Femoston conti. Been on it for years now.
I started off on the low dose like you, now I’m on 2mg.
I found it took a while to kick in, ( but I realise it could’ve been my symptoms were so bad) and had to higher the dosage. It suits me ok. No weight gain, no hair loss, 🤞🏼 although it did upset my stomach really bad. I took Windeze, and rennies for that. Which has all gone now. Took a while. The only downside for me now,  is that it makes me headachey. BUT, I can live with that considering my other symptoms were worse.
Hope it works for you too, good luck. Let us know how your getting on.

Xx

Mars62

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2021, 06:19:51 PM »

I’ve been on Femeston Conti higher dose for around 3 years had a bit of a headache and stomach upset for the first few weeks but found it the best for me. Was on Elleste duet Conti and Kliovance,they both caused a lot of hair loss,then tried Angelique which was brilliant made my skin amazingly soft and hair was in great condition and very shiny but they discontinued it :(so Femeston was my final try and have had no problems with it.