Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Headaches  (Read 3939 times)

CrispyChick

Re: Headaches
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2021, 11:00:18 AM »

Hellosam666... Did you get quick rekuef from your progesterone cream???

I've taken of my progesterone tablets and now I feel unbalanved the other way... Estrogen symptoms gone, now really low, teary and narky. I'm meant to take another 2 days this cycle yet.

Worst bit is I feel on the verge of headaches again...

It's a, low dose, but maybe still too much for me. Or maybe cream would be less potent fur me.

sweettooth

« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2021, 03:13:16 PM »

Thanks Cc I will have a look👍

HelloSam666

« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2021, 12:41:33 PM »

Hi CrispyChick,

i did actually, well within a week/10 days i'd say, i noticed the headaches coming less i.e. 1-2 week instead of averaging 4 days a week.

The anxiety and sleep seemed to dissipate together (i think they went hand in hand with me). I was prepared to wait a month or so to see any difference but again probably within 2 wks.

The first symptom that went away was the hot sweats on my head/chest area - i couldnt believe the difference. And this was in a matter of, well must have been 3 days or so. I don't have any hot flashes etc in the daytime but my pillow used to get so damp & my chest was wet through. I absolutely have to say that, i've never had that since i started the cream.

sweettooth

« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2022, 02:49:53 PM »

Hi Discokaren,  I suffered endlessly with vascular headaches in Meno and an endocrinologist told me it was fluctuating estrogen it affects the blood vessels.  I found when on correct dose of estrogen it elimated them though I’m now we’ll post menopause so it’s slightly easier!

Sam666 is your prog cream suitable for ladies who have had a hysterectomy?  Also could it affect mood in ladies who are sensitive?
Thanks x

HelloSam666

« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2022, 03:01:34 PM »

Hi Sweettooth, I've not had a hysterectomy so i just had a quick look at the creams i've been using and it does say on the websites that the progesterone cream can be used and to use the same method as i use (as i don't have periods being on the mini pill) i.e. every day & then no cream for 5-6 days of each month.

sweettooth

« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2022, 06:30:38 PM »

Ok thanks Sam x
Pages: 1 [2]