Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Full Blood test results  (Read 967 times)

Michelle7474

Full Blood test results
« on: August 12, 2021, 12:10:01 PM »

Hi all
I had my full blood count done yesterday as many are aware I’ve been having problems with aniexty & stomach issues & think it’s acid as throat burns , nasty taste in mouth , loss of appetite, lost weight .. and burning near left boob and rib.. nausea .. awful

so even tho I had bloods like this done in March all was fine back then

I’ve just looked at results and  2 tests are on the highest / lowest number that is in normal range for that particular test
They are basophil count which is 0.0 that’s the lowest range within normal range
And also HCT is 0.47 which is highest of the normal range
GP as put no action required so can’t be any worry from it so I’m good with that

The one that’s abnormal is Eosinphil count
Which is lower than the normal range

I did look this up and it can be caused by too much alcohol ( I ain’t had any lol )
Or too much excessive amount of cortisol

Would this explain my aniexty levels being so high

The GP as put no action required on the notes of all the FBC results .. I read my results online

Just curious .. I read that too much estrogen hormone can cause cortisol
And I wonder if too much whilst I was on patch caused this .. I was on sequi 50 but this aniexty escalated more and more..
my pharmist a while back said that too much hormone could do this as it’s added to my already amount of fluctuations , which maybe wasn’t ready to be added too
I took patch off around 15 days I think maybe seems long ago anyway

I don’t know how long it takes our own hormones take to settle , pharmist said can take a while for our body to realise it’s getting no added extra and to basically get Bck to my own levels .. as it realises it’s getting no extra it will eventually begin to go back to normal ( as normal as it was before anyways )
Im wondering or praying more like that maybe when my hormones level out to how they was before patches that maybe this will go back to how it was , which wasn’t as intense or as regular

Clutching at straws I think 😂😂😂

I hope that this H2 blocker kicks in soon so some of these acid symptoms fade away as I don’t think that helps on top of things but I also know aniexty can cause this too

I wonder what you all think about
My theory ??
LOL I have to laugh at myself because I’m coming up with all these like possibilities like I’m an expert and I really know nothing at all 😂😂😂