Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Does anyone have withdrawal bleed patch 2 of Evorel Conti .. I'm on Evorel Sequi  (Read 1458 times)

lynnietodd

I'm 50 yr of perimenopausal woman on Evorel Sequi patches for past 7 months . I had reg periods before I started hrt . Spotting for first 4 / months then all ok although no withdrawal bleed month 5/6/7 .
I had a bit of patch problem on month 8 box .. replaced patches out with change date as come unstuck ( happened twice ) then month 8 cycle been spotting for 14 days and now not sure if withdrawal bleed happening now . I'm out my mind with worry ... I've posted a few times . Sorry for being a pest xx

Michelle7474

Hi Lynnie
I was only on sequi patches for 3.5 months
I didn’t have bleeds when I was meant too as I think my own hormones underneath where in full rage
But I did have a cycle each month just never on the right patch.

Hope this all settles for you , if you have changed patch days then that could have contributed to the spotting maybe

Just remember under the HRT are your own raging hormones so anything can happen .. I wouldn’t worry too much but to put your mind at ease why don’t you ring the GP

Hope your ok & start to get answers soon
And your not a pest … this is what this site is for .. for us to let go of our worries and fears and get knowledge from others who have experienced and got through all this …
Rant away and never be sorry
Xx

lynnietodd

Thank you Michelle ,
I spoke to my doctor on 13th Aug and she just said my spotting could just be a blip . She didn't suggest any scans ( had normal transvaginal scan in January) she said hopefully it will settle down over next few months . Everything was fine for 2 weeks and now I'm spotting again . I'm trying to keep calm and put it down to my own hormones too but my health anxiety is kicking in and I feel pretty worried .
I think it's because everything you read says any unscheduled bleeding after 6 months should be investigated. Not sure if this is more for post menopausal woman . Any advice I'd be really thankful xx

sheila99

This is for menopausal bleeding. As you're peri it would more unusual if you didn't have 'odd' bleeding - at the wrong time, v light, v heavy, clotty, v light for 3 days then normal etc etc.