Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Feeling low and wobbly  (Read 6984 times)

Kathleen

Re: Feeling low and wobbly
« Reply #75 on: November 24, 2021, 10:08:20 AM »

Hello again ladies.

I also do all the right things but still feel overwhelmed at times. I am on HRT and  also Venlafaxine which is an AD.

I feel better sometimes but I don't seem to be making much progress which is beyond frustrating.

Low mood and tearfulness seem to be dominant these days and I am hoping that my next appointment with Newson Health will be productive.  Fingers crossed!

Wishing you all well ladies.

K.

Floo36

« Reply #76 on: November 24, 2021, 10:47:57 AM »

I feel for all of you, Im a mess with anxiety, overwhelmed, shaky, nervous, its like I'm being zapped with a cattle prod constantly.  I only sleep with the help of sleeping tablets and then only for a few hours and wake in an anxious state.  I have all the emotional and physical symptoms of Peri, its brutal.  HRT just isn't going in no matter what I try.  Im booked in for the implant on Saturday as a last resort, getting there ( 3 1/2 hour drive, my husband is driving and having to take my elderly mum because she cant be left alone) is going to be a challenge with the scared state I'm in. 

We have to hope that things don't stay this bad for the unlucky few of us that cant take in the HRT.

Kathleen

« Reply #77 on: November 24, 2021, 05:38:24 PM »

Hello again ladies.

Floo36 - Just before my first appointment with Newson Health I spoke on the phone with an NHS consultant Gynaecologist. During our discussion he said that he had many patients who used the implant with great success.   I haven't tried this method myself but I hope his experience gives you confidence for your appointment on Saturday.

Wishing you well and please keep us updated.

Take care.

K.

Skylark

« Reply #78 on: November 25, 2021, 07:17:55 AM »

I feel for everyone.  This anxiety is so debilitating. I'm not on HRT (I came off voluntarily due to bleeding issues) and I get the distinct impression from my GP that now I'm off I can stay off. I've given up talking to people. Up until now I've managed to keep showing up and functioning, even my husband probably doesn't realise how overwhelmed I feel. Now, with this added anxiety about my biopsy results, every day is an ordeal. I woke this morning with a huge jolt and a feeling like I'd been hit by the anxiety train. I'm supposedly on leave but once again my downtime has been marred by exhausting fear and sadness. I've been through countless scenarios of what might be next and this is with the luxury of not having to think about work. I'm hoping the results aren't worrying so at least that will crank things down a few levels but I know I will still struggle nevertheless.

X

Floo36

« Reply #79 on: November 25, 2021, 08:08:35 AM »

Thank you Kathleen, it has given me hope.  Xxx
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]