Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Lenzetto transition from gel  (Read 806 times)

Loulout31

• First Flush
Lenzetto transition from gel
« on: August 10, 2021, 11:21:50 AM »

Hi, I switched from 4 pumps of estrogel to 3 of Lenzetto and have found I’m really itchy!! Has anyone had experience of the change?
Thanks

Flan747

Re: Lenzetto transition from gel
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2021, 12:25:29 PM »

Hi! Sorry I can’t help but would be interested to see how you get on! I’m currently on 6 pumps(poor absorber) and I have Newson Clinic appt 3rd September and have a feeling this will be recommended to me as I still have symptoms! Can I ask why you changed ?

Loulout31

• First Flush
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2021, 01:15:29 PM »

I seemed to be getting symptoms back and 5 pumps of gel was just soo much.

Flan747

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2021, 01:47:20 PM »

That’s my confusion too much or not enough! It’s a merry go round for me at the minute! I want to stay on 6 pumps until my appt so they know where I’m at! It will be 6 weeks on it by the time I go !

Pippa52

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2021, 03:55:29 PM »

Loulout31

I have just changed from Oestrogel onto Lenzetto.  I am really liking the Lenzetto a lot it is so easy to use and dries incredibly fast.  I have been having to fiddle with the dose a bit as one spray was not enough and two sprays too much.  I have now taped off the entrance of the spray so I am only getting 1/3rd of a dose for the second spray and for the last 3 days I have been feeling better than I have for months.  I was on Oestrogel for over 20 years but when they changed the formulation last year it made me feel very unwell so am very relieved to have been able to swop to Lenzetto.

Flan747

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2021, 04:04:58 PM »

That’s very encouraging Pippa thank you for sharing! It really is my last option to get my life back to some normality

Pippa52

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2021, 04:07:34 PM »

Flan747
If its any consolation I am incredibly sensitive to any drug/pill whatever and Lenzetto is so far working really well for me.  Do hope you can get some relief too I will keep my fingers tightly crossed for you xxx

Flan747

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2021, 04:52:08 PM »

Thank you will keep you posted! I too am sensitive hence the sicky feeling and 2 years plus and still not there 😄

Loulout31

• First Flush
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2021, 03:21:45 PM »

Are any of you using more than 3 sprays?