Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Boobie Pains  (Read 937 times)

Ninaanne75

• First Flush
Boobie Pains
« on: July 24, 2021, 12:48:18 PM »

Hey Ladies, happy weekend!

Please tell me, I'm not the only one with boobie Pains/aches/burns etc. Into my 3rd month of HRT, Elleste Duet. Used to get boob pain pre a period back in the day then that all stopped about 2 years ago. Now, I have bad burning)aching in my right boob and feels like a bit of thickening . I did go to Drs and I am due a mammogram on Wednesday, but I keep telling myself negative things ..I'm trying not to but it seems a little harder at the moment. Pls tell me if your dealings (if any) eith boob pain and if since taking HRT or if always etc. Thanks ladies ❤️

Tinkerbell

Re: Boobie Pains
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2021, 07:20:46 PM »

When i first started HRT, i use Oestrogel, my breats felt very dense with really sensitive nipples but it did settle down.

Salad

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2021, 11:04:15 PM »

I always thought breast tenderness was when I went too high with my Oestrogen, but actually I also had it when I was low  ::)

The other difference when I was high was ‘fuller’ boobs.

I hope the mammogram will help settle your worries

CherrySG

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2021, 06:02:58 AM »

For me, it's a sign my oestrogen is too high (along with bloating and tearful ness).

Is it just the one breast? Good luck with your mammogram 🍀

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2021, 09:21:37 AM »

Mine are tender after lifting above my head or if I've been weeding: the pushing forwards action aggravates any tenderness.