Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Could me taking HRT too late in original cycle lead to this ??  (Read 699 times)

Michelle7474

Me again .. as I posted earlier I’ve been on everol sequi for almost 3 months ..
I had symptoms disappear in few weeks and then they came back
So month 1 = no palpitations No hot sweats aches and pains as gone as gone
Period/bleed was week  3 as I just put on the first Conti patch

Month 2 = symptoms was back and hot flushes but not so intense .. aniexty on another level and again bleed was week 3 before I put on Conti patch ..

Month 3 I’m on patch 4 of the everol 50 and I’m having a period/bleed and still have 4 days before I start the Conti patch
Hot flushes , palpitations and aniexty haven’t improved since month 2 when they came back ..

I was advised i might need a higher dose of everol 50 patch .. which I’ve messaged my GP to try get a call back  this week

The more I think of it and try and work out why this is happening
I suddenly thought .. would applying the first patch too late in original cycle put my hormones out of sync and that’s why I’m bleeding now before I should be .. and last 2 months I was expecting in week 4 but came start of week 3

When I was first prescribe the HRT patch .. I had already had a period & I knew I needed some kind of help as all symptoms mentioned above & I had 2 periods in 12 days
Because of this I applied the patch straight away and I would say it was 9 days after original cycle
I had read that if periods are irregular then could apply any time …
Maybe they wasn’t so irregular for me to have started straight away and I wonder should I have waited for the next cycle and could this therefore be the reason why I’m getting bleeds before I should be ??
I have contacted GP and requested a call back because I’m now wondering do I carry on this regime .. or maybe start from beginning  again to try and get hormones to sync in with each other ..
like Carry on taking everol 50 for next two weeks and then bring in the Conti patch .. because surely using Conti after my period now is a waste of time now as doesn’t that encourage the period to start ?? I’m confused as hell 😂😂
Maybe this is why it’s taking so long to sort out my symptoms 🤷‍♀️

Ive probably confused everyone with me waffling on
« Last Edit: July 11, 2021, 05:23:10 PM by Michelle7474 »