Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: When will I start seeing any difference?  (Read 1590 times)

Dewinter

• First Flush
When will I start seeing any difference?
« on: July 12, 2021, 08:33:43 AM »

Hello Ladies,

Firstly I must apologise for asking a question that must have been asked 100s of times but I keep getting an error when searching.

I am on my 3 box of Evorel Sequi and not seeing any improvement yet. When does/should it kick in? I am exhausted all the time, my mood swings are like a metronome and I cannot control my temper. I had major road rage yesterday and I forgot my car window was done  :( I must have sounded like a complete loonie

Taz2

Re: When will I start seeing any difference?
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2021, 09:08:08 AM »

Hi Dewinter. Sorry that you are not yet seeing any improvement in your symptoms. It's advisable to try for three months so you have almost finished the trial period. Have you noticed whether your irritability has worsened during the second half of the patches? The progesterone in Evorel Sequi is norethisterone which can cause pmt type symptoms in some women (me included!) so it may be that you need to try an HRT with a different progesterone.

Have you had a bleed yet as I see from another thread that after six weeks you hadn't? Most women bleed when they begin the new box of patches. Do you find that the patches are sticking well?

Don't worry about sounding like a complete loonie - I now that feeling well!

Taz x

Dewinter

• First Flush
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2021, 09:29:16 AM »

Hi Taz,

Thanks for responding to me. No just a grumpy cow all the time or so hubby says  ;D. I haven't seen it more during the 2nd half of the patches. I finally had a bleed last week. I so want these to work as I am struggling with it all. Low moods, brain fog to the extent I cannot remember conversations from the night before, weight gain but no energy to do something about it & the mood swings are awful, I even shouted at my dogs yesterday for no reason at all. The patches stick really well

sheila99

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2021, 12:46:51 PM »

Although they say 3 months you should have seen some improvement by now. Perhaps a higher dose of oestrogen would help.

Dewinter

• First Flush
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2021, 01:16:59 PM »

Thanks for replying Sheila99. I will finish this pack and see if I can get an appointment with my GP to discuss