Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Oestrogel/Utro (Updated - NOT so confused....)  (Read 1907 times)

pepperminty

Re: Oestrogel/Utro (Updated - NOT so confused....)
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2021, 01:54:49 PM »

That is great really pleased for you! 

Sometimes the worry of doing something can be worse than the actual  reality. I think it does take 6 months to bed in properly. It did with my Femosten. I nearly gave up too after 4 months.

It is so lovely to hear good news.

I hope it continues to be better and better for you!

PMXX

Pippa52

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2021, 02:26:33 PM »

Hi - just to say I was on Oestrogel for over 20 years with no problems but last year they changed the formula from Estradiol 17b to Estradiol hemihydrate.  I felt so poorly on that and it took me a while to work out why I was feeling so rough and then I checked the Oestrogel canister and saw the difference. I contacted the company who make Oestrogel (Besins) who assured me it would be like for like but for me it really wasn't.  I have now been in touch with a Menopause Consultant who tells me she has several other patients who have found just the same.  She says the new formulation really does not absorb so well and yesterday I started on Lenzetto transdermal spray and already I am starting to feel better.  It is so easy to use too.  Just thought I should mention about the Oestrogel.  Good luck and I hope so much you start to feel better soon xx

alibeau

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2022, 12:04:23 PM »

Well I'm feeling a bit like I am back at square one again....

I'm 49, Peri, been on 3 pumps of Oestrogel daily with 14 nights of 200mg oral Utrogestan.

Started this regime at the start of 2021 to replace Femoston 2/10.  Took a while to settle on it but definitely had a good run of months where I felt it was working well.

However over the Xmas period symptoms have started to creep back in...

Fatigue, headaches, migraines, hot (but not necessarily hot flushes), sleeping well but feeling just as exhausted on waking, fizzy anxious chest on waking and periodically throughout the day, aches and pains mainly in hips, left ribs and hands, palpitations...

I am under quite a bit of stress at the moment, well its been a couple of months really and wonder if this has brought things on or whether I need to reassess my dosage etc?

Any feedback would be great.

Thank you.

Ali x
« Last Edit: January 04, 2022, 12:34:27 PM by alibeau »
Pages: 1 [2]