Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Hi, still confused about the hrt dose and can't get hold of GP. Stressing me out  (Read 850 times)

loonarider

Hi all,

Me again. So, I am sitting here staring at a pack of utrogestan and evorel 50 patches. I am still having my periods/peri menopausal.

If I half the evorel patches to 25mcg, can I still take 100 mg of utrogestan vaginally? Which order is this or are they taken at the same time? So I plan to take utrogestan vaginally tonight - is this when I  slap on the patch as well?

Panicking, not sure what I'm meant to be doing and to get a phone appointment for advice is 2 weeks away. Thank you! :'(
« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 05:50:49 PM by loonarider »

Dotty

Hi the Utrogestan dosage is the same regardless of the amount of oestrogen.

As you are peri menopausal you should take 200mg of Utrogestan on days 15-26 of your cycle. To make th8ngs easier , start taking the Utrogestan on the same date every month and use it for 12 days.

You use the patches all the time. You change the patches twice a week. x

loonarider

Hi the Utrogestan dosage is the same regardless of the amount of oestrogen.

As you are peri menopausal you should take 200mg of Utrogestan on days 15-26 of your cycle. To make th8ngs easier , start taking the Utrogestan on the same date every month and use it for 12 days.

You use the patches all the time. You change the patches twice a week. x

Simple explanation thanks. So just to clarify, I can use 200 mcg vaginally? Also, I'm on da 17 of my cycle, I can still take  it, not too late? :)

Dotty

Yes you can use it vaginally. However, try it orally and see how you are. There are lots of ladies who take it orally without any problems. X

loonarider

Yes you can use it vaginally. However, try it orally and see how you are. There are lots of ladies who take it orally without any problems. X

Thanks Dotty! X 😊