Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Anger!!!  (Read 691 times)

cc06rol

• First Flush
Anger!!!
« on: July 03, 2021, 12:31:35 PM »

Guys, really need some help, I’ve been hit with the feeling of anger constantly, I’m making my husband and daughters life absolute hell. I’m on 2 pumps of oestrogen and 2 utrogestan days 15-26 of cycle. Not sure why I’m feeling like this but it’s been on me for a few weeks with no sign of disappearing. Never thought I’d go through this when on HRT. :'( :'(

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Anger!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2021, 01:43:09 PM »

Hormonal?  I would be OK about issues until a few days B4 a bleed began, then I would LET GO! without warning.  Like someone tripped a switch!

How is your diet over all?  Low blood sugar can cause sudden bursts of rage, especially if hormones are involved.  Some find that keeping a mood/food/symptom diary of use.  There is a 'hints for husbands' sheet on the Forum to print off and hand over ;-)

Dierdre

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2021, 08:32:19 PM »

I tried full HRT as a last resort for VA and i had the same symtoms, it was like full on PMT constantly for three months, my family didn't recognise me. I was argumentative,  aggressive and totally not myself. I was taking oral Femiston Conti. Anyway stopped them and went onto Femseven Conti patches that were good but then started bleeding heavy every month and then after a few months it did go to just spotting but constanrly so gave up. Managing now on local estrogen as only VA.

Sparkler

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2021, 05:05:44 PM »

Hi there
I find that I only feel angry when my own hormones kick in. I can end up with 3 or 4 weeks of PMT sometimes but that is not very often. I really hope you feel better soon.
Sparkler
X